Wednesday, January 20, 2021

CCEE2103 - National Belly Laugh Day

Lynn McAuley here with today's CCEE Challenge. Well, you may not have heard, but Sunday is National Belly Laugh Day! Lord knows we all need a good laugh these days so create a card that will have us all laughing out loud! Bonus points if you make me spew my coffee on the computer screen when I see your creation!

I went to my Artistic Obsession girlfriends and a sentiment from Picket Fence Studios!



I bet these girls can make you laugh even harder:

10 comments:

  1. Yep, those AI girls are just the perfect subject for this humor theme. I love that paper pieced chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Love the paper pieced chair and of course you can never go wrong with Art Impression for some humor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so creative... love the colorful chair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she's a cutie - and looks like she's having a wonderful moment! Love our paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another AI gal -- you Texas gals really know where to go for a laugh! I like your paper-pieced chair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this fun card- and the paper pieced chair. And, love that great sentiment : ) So true!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Oh what a fun card Lynn, I love the paper pieced chair and the fabulous sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sentiment and love the fun image and design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card and there's definitely a lot of fun and humorous stamps from Art Impressions... love all the paper piecing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!