Wednesday, January 27, 2021

CCEE2104 - Warm and Cozy

Lynn McAuley here with the final CCEE Challenge for January.

Many of us are experiencing very cold days during late January in our part of the world. Feature on your design something that makes you feel warm and cozy even on the coldest of winter days!

For me, nothing says warm and cozy like the sun. We haven't seen much of it lately, but every time it shows its face, I get outside and soak up as much as I can! I'm tired of shivering this winter!



Image - Unity
Stencil - Kitchen Sink Stamps

Let's see how the rest of the CCEE DT stays warm and cozy:


11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, that sun will warm her up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card design, Lynn! You are so right - the bright sun - even our pups love to sit in the yard and stare up at it with their eyes closed, enjoying the outdoors! Sensational card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, she looks adorable taking in all the sun rays! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shades of the Beatles on your card! LOL! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Unity stamp and that sweet, satisfying face basking in that wonderful warm sun. Cold days are never really cold if I can see the sun. I hate those dreary, overcast, and wet days of winter. Love this sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Lynn, even at 30 degrees today, the sun felt amazing through the window while it warmed the room. We appreciate every sunny day in the winter. Love the sun warming her face

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Lynn = I can feel the sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful image Lynn and I love the stenciled sun, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely Lynn the image is wonderful. We have a joke here in the Pacific Northwest that summer starts July 5th. Sad because that tends to be when the rain stops.
    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card...perfect for this challenge. (It's really cold where I live too!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card! I look to the sun for warmth as well! Lots of snow here : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!