Monday, January 11, 2021

KSS Cable Car meets SCS TLC829

When I saw the newest Technique Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers this morning, I knew it would be perfect for a fun card using Kitchen Sink Stamps' cable car! So today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored card is a mini bendi card made with a mix of designer paper, die cuts, and two images from Kitchen Sink Stamps.

The well-written tutorial for the mini bendi was easy to follow and my card came together in no time! And the great thing about it is that when it is finished, it lays flat to go into an A2 envelope! How great is that!!

To create this card, I used the newly released Steam Train & Cable Car as well as a sentiment from Bicycle.



The designer paper background is from BasicGrey. The die cut skyline is by Momenta. I used the KSS Cut File for the cable car. The color recipe for the cable car is attached below. The sentiment is stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute design and fun fold idea.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute card, and a great job with that fold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lynn! I love that fold and awesome scene you created, the cable card looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!