Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Sketch Challenge 816 at Splitcoaststampers

Today's card was created for SC816 at Splitcoaststampers. I used the newly released Teardrop Christmas Ornaments and Christmas Lights with a sentiment from Big & Bold Christmas Greetings.




For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful colors and what a fun holiday design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've made the lights glow on this along with your joyful Christmas design here! Fabulous take on the layout Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, this is so pretty - fun Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Lynn, what a gorgeous card! I love that image and the awesome glowing lights, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!