Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Mid Century Christmas - The Project Bin

I am here today to share with you the new Christmas release from The Project Bin. The stamp set is called Mid Century Christmas and features a fabulous retro Santa face and Christmas tree! Our family never owned a tree like this, but we certainly envied those who did! The trees came in all colors and sizes and looked so amazing with their perfect symmetry! Included in Mid Century Christmas are numerous fun sentiments  as well as ornaments, a star, and gifts for the tree!

mid century Christmas, retro Christmas, card making, Christmas cards, hand made cards, hand stamped cards, clear stamps, stamps with matching dies, Santa, Christmas tree, sentiment stamps, theprojectbin.com, steel dies

Released with it is a 4 piece matching die set which cuts out the tree, the gifts, and the star. What fun!

mid century Christmas, retro Christmas, card making, Christmas cards, hand made cards, hand stamped cards, clear stamps, stamps with matching dies, Santa, Christmas tree, sentiment stamps, theprojectbin.com, steel dies

The Project Bin sponsored Christmas card I have created for you today uses all of the picture images from the set along with this fabulous sentiment!! I stamped the sentiment on a die cut heart which was mounted over the  sweater designer paper from Comfort and Joy by My Mind's Eye chosen for the tiny hearts  woven into the print. The images were then popped up over it with dimensionals.



My next card with this set with feature the glittering silver tree I so admired in the picture windows of the homes in our neighborhood in the 60s! These images bring back so many memories of Christmases past!

Thanks for visiting here today!  If you are a child of the 50s and 60s like I am, you'll want to add this awesome set to your Christmas collection!!


4 comments:

  1. Super cute colors and design Lynn.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the retro feel of this Lynn, Great set and I am a child of the 60's... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LYNN Tthis is so sweet! I can't wait to get my set and this is certainly eye catching and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I am too. Actually, right now I have definitely started my second child hood.
    Cute Christmas card, and another reminder to get working on my Christmas cards, so far I only have one done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!