Thursday, August 13, 2020

CCEE2033 Everything's Coming Up Roses

Liz is again hosting our CCEE challenge this week, and August 14th is International Rose Day. It seems like everyone probably has a rose in their stamp collections so Liz asked to see some pretty cards that show that everything is coming up roses for this week.




My card was created using:

Layered Rose by Hero Arts
Floral Encouragement Cards by My Sentiments Exactly
Designer Paper by BasicGrey

Check out the beautiful roses featured by the rest of the CCEE Crew:




12 comments:

  1. Be still my heart. Such gorgeous colors and those Kitchen Sink layered roses will always be my favorites, Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layered rose in pinks!! I love the saying you added, and the layout is wonderful, mf!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those layered roses, but I've never been able to make them look as pretty as yours. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really pretty card. So soft and pretty and the sentiment is a perfect match to that card. One thing I do know is that I have a rose stamp...Must go find it and make a card using it.Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! The roses on the blogs are just outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh my friend this is a beauty! Sorry I'm just getting here - been gone all day and up to here with stuff, lol, but what a burst of gorgeousenss from your layered roses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty, love the layered roses

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooo beautiful Lynn! Love the soft pink roses peeking out from the circles on your design! So pretty!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous colors and design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Lynn, I love the beautiful layout/design and the roses are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Lynn and I love the layout

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!