Monday, August 10, 2020

KSS - A Heartfelt Thanks

In the last week I have received and installed a new computer and a new Cricut Joy so this has been a week spent on a huge learning curve for me! New operating system, new photo programs, new email server, and the Cricut Design Space. I have a long way to go to master all of these devices, but I think I may just have learned enough to be dangerous and at least be able to post something presentable! LOL!

Today I have used the Kitchen Sink Stamps SVG files for the two sets of images used to create this Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored card: Giant Coral & Seahorse as well as Watercolor Thanks! One thing I know for sure: my fussy cutting days are over for the most part! With my Misti and a stamping mat cut in black with my Cricut Joy, alignment of these images got easier than ever!! After cutting the black mat, I cut a pile of white thanks ready for stamping!






I embossed the back panel after rubbing the embossing folder with SU Bliss Blue. My apologies up front: I mixed colors from several sources today to get these images like I wanted them!

Color Recipe for the Seahorses

Layer 1 PTI Spring Rain
Layer 2 Memento Summer Sky
Layer 3 SU Seaside Spray
Layer 4 SU Bliss Blue
Layer 5 SU Marina Mist
Layer 6 SU Blueberry Bushel

Color Recipe for the Thanks

Layer 1 PTI Spring Rain
Layer 2 Seaside Spray
Layer 3 SU Marina Mist
Layer 4 Blueberry Bushel


I am entering this card in the following challenges this week:







For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

9 comments:

  1. Such a soft and pretty card here Lynn! Love the mixture of colors and texture with the seahorses! Beautifully done! Have fun with your new cutting machine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colors and what fun sea horses.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. YaHoo! Way to go Lynn! Your card is gorgeous and it looks like you are doing a fabulous job getting over the techno update hurdle! So glad you are loving your Cricut Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I so cringe when I have to learn something new. So I hope it all goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you, Lynn... you're mastering all of your new tools!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Lynn, Congrats on your new goodies. I have yet to buy an electronic cutter and haven't heard of the Joy before. I'll have to watch a few videos to see what all it can do. I've watched a few on the scan n cut in the past but was hoping for a new version soon. I do love my old school dies but love I what the new cutters can do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! I love the textures! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card Lynn! It never ceases to amaze me how many wonderful and different designs you girls come up with. Ypu got the feel of seaweed and/or coral perfectly for you dear little seahorses!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!