Monday, October 9, 2023

Wonderful Sister - Kitchen Sink Stamps

Today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design is a card I have created for my sweet, sweet sister. She is my faithful partner in providing care for our aging parents. Without her help, I could not do the do all the things that must be done! What a blessing she is to our lives!! Thank you, Liz!! 

I again have created a 5 x 7 design using All Aflutter and added a beautiful sentiment from Whole Family. I wanted something beautiful and delicate so I created this framed vellum shadow box by layering 4 stitched die cut rectangles  and adding the vellum between the top two layers. The SVG cut flowers and butterfly were glued to the back of the bottom frame. I love how it turned out and think this will also make a stunning sympathy card. I will be making several of these for my sympathy stash.

Although All Aflutter is sold out, you can create this design with Butterflies and many of the other KSS flowers and sentiments.


Images from Kitchen Sink Stamps:

All Aflutter - Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember collaboration 2023 - SOLD OUT

Whole Family

Background embossing by Sizzix


This card has been entered in the following challenges this week:


Happy Little Stampers - HLS October - Anything Goes with Dies

Beautiful Blossoms - Anything Goes Flowers

Classic Design Challenge - September #9

LeAnn's World 101- October Challenge #65 - Anything Goes

Allsorts Challenge - Week 749 - Vintage/Option Anything Goes


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so beautiful Lynn!! I love the vellum piece over your panel to soften it up even more! I love your idea about the sympathy card which reminds me to make one and send out! Glad that you have a loving sister! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Lynn. The vellum gives the image a beautiful misty look. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vellum certainly does give a soft look, a very pretty card for your Sister, many thanks for sharing with us at the Allsorts challenge this week.

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I know what to do with the vellum in my stash! What a clever design, so pretty on this special card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn she is a Blessing indeed! Love the emboss folder you used. Lovely card and I'm sure Liz knows how much she means to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card and lovely CAS design. The vellum "window" adds such interest. Thanks for playing along at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Lynn, hugs for you and Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!