Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Hiking through the Meadows

I have been having so much fun working with Hiking through the Meadows, the small die of the month for September from Spellbinders. Because of having to do much of my crafting away from my craft space due to life circumstances, dies are becoming more and more my go-to card making technique. I can take boxes of my die cut pieces and glue and piece to my hearts content with nothing but a bottle of glue, card fronts, embossed panels, and sentiment tags!

I made two of these this morning: one for  Mother Mark's Teapot Tuesday Challenge #794 at Splitcoaststampers and one for a friend who is having a knee replacement today.

Is it just in Texas, or is it everywhere that shoulder and knee replacements are now day surgery? That's just crazy.


Sentiment by Divinity Designs

3D Embossing Folder by Sizzix


I have entered this card in the following challenges this week:

Happy Little Stamper - HLS October - Anything Goes with Dies

Can You Handle the Pressure? - Anything Goes

Cardz 4 Guys Challenge Blog - #332 Autumnal/Fall Colours

Make My Monday - Challenge #211 - Autumn Colours

Inspire.Create Challenge #153 - Autumn/Halloween

14 comments:

  1. Lynn, What a great take on this Autumn Challenge. I am loving the hiking boots! So glad you joined us at Inspire.Create.Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those hiking boots are fabulous! Such a pretty Fall theme, and a lovely sentiment! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an original card! I like the hiking boots and background!
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cute and creative card and have oodles of dies myself, I love them!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this Lynn! Such a clever idea to piece together your dies to create this special scene! Love the hiking with the Autumn scene! The background is very cool! Take care friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully designed! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it...I keep seeing these boots and I am wishing I had not stopped my Spellbinders subscription!! Thanks for playing along with our "Shades of Brown" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! You nailed the masculine element with your boots for HIM and showed a great variety of "shades of brown" in your creation. -Deb Horst, DT #C4G332

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I love your autumn card! Your hiking shoes are really fun and make me wonder why I don't have any shoe dies! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the awesome dies and autumn scene. So creative. Thanks for sharing over at Make my Monday, cardz 4 guyz

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely Fall card. Suitable for so many types of sentiments/occasions, Lynn. Thank you for joining us at C4G and especially with my suggested theme. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lynn, this is so pretty! I love those boots - so much so that I ordered them a few days ago. I'm excited for them to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card - love those boots!

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Superb card and fun use of the dies.
    Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers anything goes with dies challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card and great details that scream fall

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!