Sunday, October 29, 2023

Gratitude and Feasting - Kitchen Sink Stamps

 I pulled together a couple of Thanksgiving cards to share with you this week as my Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored designs! One is an outdoor scene with the turkey, leaves, acorns, and pumpkins stamped on SVG cut files. The second one is a one layer design created with the pumpkin stamped first and then masked to stamp the turkey.

Images used for these cards came from the following KSS sets:

Turkey Blessings

Trees

Pumpkins




My outdoor scenic design has been entered in the following challenges this week:

C.R.A.F.T. - Challenge #695 - Halloween/Thanksgiving

613 Avenue Create - October - Anything Goes - Autumn Colors

Stamping Sensations - Autumn Colours

5 comments:

  1. Lovely rich Autumnal tones Lynne, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful vibrant autumnal scene. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turkey is fabulous! I love him with your beautifully detailed Autumn scene on the top card! The colors are gorgeous! I think the turkey is trying...trying to hide behind that pumpkin on the second card! LOL Cute CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautifully stamped creation! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!