Monday, October 16, 2023

Scary On - Kitchen Sink Stamps

Today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design is a Halloween card using images from Graveyard Raven and Scaredy Cat. It was inspired by today's Technique Lover's Challenge #973 - Night Sky. 

My night sky for this challenge was created with blended Distress Oxide Ink by Ranger, Mica Spray, water, and rhinestones. The raven and tombstone were stamped on SVG Cut Files which coordinate with these sets. I punched a full moon to add to the scene as a highlight for the raven.


This card has been entered in the following challenges this week:







For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a very cool and creepy scene you've made here Lynn! I love the way that night sky looks and the added black threads for the corners! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn. I love your Halloween card, it has just the right amount of spooky. All the texture and techniques really add interest. Thanks for joining the Inspire.Create Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, the sky background is fab and I love the scene you have created.
    Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!