Monday, October 2, 2023

Autumn Scene Building with All Aflutter

I thought I would share with those of you who purchased All Aflutter, the Kitchen Sink Stamps and Simon Says Stamp collaboration set during STAMPtember, an autumn scene I created mixing it with other images from Kitchen Sink Stamps. Scene building is my favorite type of card making so I am always delighted when new images can be mixed with old ones to add more interest to my scenes.

The additional images are from the following sets:

Isle of Big Bay Lake

Trees

Tree Friends

Autumn Greetings





For those of you who were not able to get the set with dies before they sold out, Kitchen Sink Stamps sells SVG cut files for All Aflutter which is what I used to stamp the flowers, butterfly, and dragonfly.

I have entered this card in the following challenges this week:


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

7 comments:

  1. An elegant tall DL card with such a peaceful waterside scene Lynn, thank you so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge. It would also fit in perfectly with our October mood board at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so beautiful Lynn! I love the layering you achieve with your images here! The Autumn colors are gorgeous on your slimline design! I was excited to get this set from STAMPtember as I've never tried these stamps before, so I'll watch you for inspiration! TFS friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like they are having a chat about the lovely weather. SO glad you shared your wing-ers with us at Critter Crazy, come back soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card with a beautiful Autumnal scene.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations. Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely! I love this scene. Thank you so much for joining us at 613 Avenue. I look forward to seeing you again.
    ~Tamara (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh....love when you do these scene cards! Great looking card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, the tree is amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!