Monday, September 19, 2022

Technique - Scoring - Kitchen Sink Stamps

Looking for a challenge to try this morning for my Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design, I happened upon the Technique Lover's Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. TLC917 is called SCORE and requires a scored background.

I decided it would be perfect for creating a large sheet of notebook paper as the background for a thank you card for a paraprofessional or a volunteer to acknowledge their help is getting school off to a great start this year.

After scoring the lines, I ran a blue ink pad gently across the surface of the card followed by a red pad for the left margin line. I then rounded the corners and punched the three holes down the side before stamping the sentiment and gluing on the stamped SVG cut files for the pencils and the crayons.

Stamps sets used to create this 5x7 design are:

Back to School Supplies

Class Notes


 

For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,







For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

3 comments:

  1. Lynn, this is a delightful card; perfect for teachers. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and cute card - and great one for teachers to give to a helper too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the notebook paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!