Monday, September 12, 2022

School: A Rainbow of Possibilities - KSS

A huge thank you to Kitchen Sink Stamps fans who took part in the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember event and made Butterfly Kisses a sell-out set. I had so much fun creating with it and know that it will be one of my go-to sets in the future.

Today I am sharing with you a clean and simple design which combines images for Back to School Supplies and Class Notes. The crayons were stamped on the SVG cut crayon that coordinated with the Back to School Supplies set.



I am entering this card in the following challenges:






For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,







For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!


3 comments:

  1. Love this colourful, bold and cas design.Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun CAS style card Lynn! Love the look of those crayons as they look so realistic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!