Monday, September 5, 2022

Best Kitty EVER

Today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design was inspired by the rough week I have had with my male tabby, Elvis. As any crafter knows, we have craft supplies everywhere, and Elvis found a 12 inch stream of glitter ribbon SOMEWHERE and unknown to me proceeded to eat it. After a day of vomiting and two days of not eating or drinking, it was off to the vet for x-rays which were followed immediately by abdominal surgery. It's been tough, but he is a real trooper and is feeling much, much better. He is certainly ready to be rid of that dreaded cone, but will be wearing it for a few more days!

I created this card with KSS's newly released Top of Class and Make a Big Statement. I stamped extra ribbons and attached them behind the SVG cut ribbon since it is "Best in Show" after all!

The designer paper is of some of my treasured BasicGrey. Sure do miss them!



Color Recipe for the Ribbon using Altenew Inks:

Layer 1 Mountain Mist
Layer 2 Lagoon
Layer 3 Teal Cave
Layer 4 Galactic Stream

I have entered this card in the following challenges:






For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,







For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!


4 comments:

  1. Lynn, this card is worthy of a blue ribbon. It is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Elvis but pleased he's doing OK now, great card as well. Many thanks for sharing and joining us at We Love Stamping September challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute kitties. Thank for sharing it in the Dare 2B Artzy Animal Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!