Wednesday, September 7, 2022

CCEE2235 - 18th Birthday Celebration

Kelly McKown-Santi is the CCEE Stampers' Challenge Host for the month of September. Since tomorrow is her son's 18th birthday, Kelly has asked the CCEE Stampers to create a masculine birthday card. She wants us to use one or eight of anything on our cards.

I used one stamp to create this card and 8 jewels as the stars in the sky for my masculine birthday design.



I grabbed up this great Hero Arts background stamp on sale at Hobby Lobby last week. I know I will be using it again soon!!

Visit the CCEE DT blogs to see their masculine birthday designs for Kelly's challenge!!


7 comments:

  1. Oh Lynn look at this stunner! Oh how to sit under the stars and see this view above! Ah, who am I kidding - I'd need to see it from the sky line of my CAMPER, lol! LOVE this! I have this stamp from Hobby Lobby and it's never seen ink - thank you for the inspiration and playing along with the big 1-8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just a lovely card. I keep seeing that stamp when I'm in the craft store but have never picked it up. It really makes a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This looks fabulous, Lynn! The eight gems/stars add so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those 8 sparkling stars. Wish I had found that stamp at the Hobby Lobby's I hit for the red tag specials. This is a great find!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is stunning Lynn! I sure do love the vision of looking up at the trees with this night blue sky! The eight sparkles make for some great stars too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love how you added the jewels

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Lynn, the addition of the gems is magical

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!