Monday, July 12, 2021

KSS - Bright Days Arch

It's another card of encouragement for today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design. I made another card similar to this a few days ago and had so much fun creating the tiny scene through the arched doorway, that I decided to create another one to share with you today.

This card uses images from Old World Door (the arch and the climbing roses), Village Stone Bridge (the man and dog silhouette), Honey Bunny (grass), Potted Topiaries, Isle of Big Bay Lake, and Summer Lemons (sentiment). 

The brick wall was created with a Sizzix embossing folder and the clouds were dabbed on using my finger dipped in gesso.



I am entering this card in the following challenges this week:


Allsorts - Week 632 - Masculine

Inkspirational Challenges - Greenhouse Photo

Craft Rocket Challenges - Challenge #83 - Summer


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:






For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

8 comments:

  1. A lovely sentiment that goes so well with the scene you created. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love silhouette stamps and this one is very close to my heart, it's a delightful card and perfect for this weeks 'Masculine' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, your card is so pretty - love the scene and the uplifting sentiment to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Lynn, I love the beautiful scene you created and what a beautiful silhouette image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I see another shopping trip at Kitchen Sink stamps in my future. I love this and love the dog silhouette. This would make a wonderful card for my pet donations. Beautiful card for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design and lovely silhouette.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty card! While ending up quite different, I do see how the inspiration picture has a seed in your design. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Lynn, looking through the arch is like another world which awaits...I just finished Downton Abby and this fits perfectly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!