Wednesday, July 7, 2021

CCEE2127 - DOTSY'S Birthday

In honor of her sister's birthday Lois Bak, our CCEE Hostess for July, has asked the CCEE Stampers to honor her by using something on our cards that begin with each letter in her name -- DOTSY.

So for Dotsy I have included on my card:

       a dock for D

       an oval and an ocean for O

       Taken With Teal card stock for T

       a sunrise and a silhouette for S

       yellow for Y


Sentiment and silhouette by Impression Obsession.

Ocean by Hero Arts


My card today also honor's my late husbands birthday. I made my annual sunrise visit to the beach on July 3rd, Larry's 72nd birthday to reflect on and honor our years together. 


See the CCEE DT cards below:


9 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card, Lynn and I hear it calling my name as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely tribute to your late husband. The card is great. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, your card is beautiful! I love the way you used the letters to create a card that also honors your husband and the sweet memories you have of your years together. Sending lots and lots of hugs your way, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card -- celebrating my sister's birthday and giving tribute to your late husband.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh How wonderful to have a pier to sit on but I will be content to sit in a chair on the beach overlooking the water. Such a relaxing card Lynn. You can just feel the stress releasing! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I love this image and love the setting sun in the oval too. Beautifully designed and a wonderful tribute to your husband for his birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely design Lynn.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Lynn, I love the the oval sunset design, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card my dear, love the colors and the silhouette within the sunset

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!