Wednesday, July 14, 2021

CCEE2128 - Cow Appreciation Day

It's Cow Appreciation Day!  CCEE July Challenge Hostess, Lois Bak, has requested that the CCEE Stampers use some kind of farm animal (cow or otherwise) on our cards. I used a cow, a pig, and a rooster cut using Cricut Design Space.


The clouds are a background stamp from Impression Obsession. The grass was cut with a MFT die. The sentiment was computer generated.


Take a trip to the farm with the fun cards from the CCEE 

Stampers Design Team members linked below!




9 comments:

  1. SUCH a cute play on words, Lynn! These are all my kinds of friends, too! :) Love the silhouette as a contrast to your pretty background - such an awesome card (and you HERD that from me!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun sentiment to go with that image. Love this card, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! Good job with that sentiment (I like the font).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always love that image from that old folk story about the animals and how they overcame thieves. I think that is how that story goes. A great card and your words were the whole lesson of that old familiar tale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, what a fun farm themed card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this die cut is super fun and makes for a great card. I could see also separating those animals too for another way to use that die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun design and sentiment Lynn.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a fun card Lynn, I love all of the cute farm animals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, great use of the silhouettes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!