Friday, July 2, 2021

I'm from Texas

We Texans are pretty serious about our state. I used a sentiment from my favorite Texas stamp company, Deadbeat Designs and our state flag to create this card. The cowboy silhouette was cut using Cricut Design Space.

I am entering this card in the following challenges this week:

Splitcoaststampers Free4All Challenge #593 - Red, White, and Blue

Your Next Stamp - Challenge #167 - Home Sweet Home

DL. ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #280 - Red, White, and Blue

Color Hues Challenge #21 - Red & Blue

The House That Stamps Built - Challenge J3021 - Red, White, and Blue


 

9 comments:

  1. We Texans have a strong since of home, don't we? I love this cowboy silhouette and that sentiment really kind of sums us up. When it takes 2 days to get out of Texas, it's no wonder we think it's a country!!! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - and yes, since I'm not from Texas, it made me giggle a bit, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I can certainly see that you are from Texas, what a great card for this challenge. Thanks for joining us over at The House that Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so much fun! And just perfect for showing your love for Texas! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, I love that sentiment! Awesome card Lynn and what a fabulous cowboy silhouette die!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love it!! Perfect representation of the Texan flag (and mindset!)! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am happy to see someone proud of their state/country. Your card is amazing and bold. Love it! Thanks for inspiring us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW ! love this and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!