Monday, December 14, 2020

Playing some Splitcoaststampers Challenges with Kitchen Sink Stamps

The Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored cards I am sharing today were created for current challenges at Splitcoaststampers. This first one is a masculine birthday card using the Double Dutch Fold which is Sketch Challenge #831. Here is a link to the tutorial I used to create this card. The card was made with the Classic Old Truck set and designer papers from Echo Park's Are We There Yet?


Color Recipe for the Truck's Wheel Base


Color Recipe for the Truck's Body





This next card was created for Clean and Simple Challenge #616 - Falling Snowflakes. It uses images and a sentiment from Bear in the Woods, Snowy Cabin, Grand View Mountains, and Mighty Moose.


Color Recipe for the Mountains

I stamped Layers 2 - 5 with Stampin' Up Pale Plum. 
I omitted layer one to give the mountains a look of dusted snow.

Color Recipe for the Bear

Layer 1 Stampin' Up Creamy Caramel
Layer 2 Stampin' Up Baked Brown Sugar
Layer 3 Stampin' Up Soft Suede
Layer 4 Stampin' Up Early Espresso

Background bears are two layers of Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip.

I used the SVG Cut Cloud Stencil to create the sky using
Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink by Ranger

For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!


5 comments:

  1. Lynn these are just so wonderful and I LOVE your winter bear! That’s a scene I wouldn’t mind seeing every day! Sensational cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun card designs Lynn.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. That classic old truck is perfect for a masculine card! I love the way it stamps out and it looks like it's really coming out of that card! LOL! Your winter bear scene is absolutely stunning! Two amazing creations my friend! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous cards Lynn!! I love the fold and awesome truck! Gorgeous stamped scene on your bear card, so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, two fantastic cards! I love the DP and your perfect truck for that fun fold- how awesome! And, love your wonter scene and what a grand adventure it would be to meet up with a Bear in the wild! I love love this image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!