Thursday, December 24, 2020

Now that you have finished with your holiday shopping and wrapping for friends and family, you might want to take the opportunity to add some items from your Kitchen Sink Stamps wish list for yourself at a reduced price. For the next three days, December 24, 25, and 26, KSS is having a Christmas sale.

Treat yourself well! After this year, you have earned it!


Enter the store here, and add HOLLY20 as the prom code at checkout to receive a 20% discount on all in stock purchases! 


To create this holiday card I used images from the following KSS sets:

5 comments:

  1. Lynn, your wreath looks fabulous with the buffalo plaid. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! I hope your have a very nice Christmas, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful plaid paper and fabulous wreath design Lynn.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, this is just beautiful! I love the plaid and the country cabin feel this has! I hope your holiday was marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Christmas wreath card. Love the added plaid and wood.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!