Wednesday, December 2, 2020

CCEE2049 - 2020 - Wrap It Up!

 Lynn McAuley here hostessing for December's final two CCEE Stampers challenges for the year 2020. If you are like me, you are probably ready for the year of 2020 to be wrapped up tight with a bow tied securely around it. Let's be done with it!!

For this challenge make use of the Christmas wrapping paper of your choice as a part of your holiday design.

Grab up some paper scraps from your gift wrapping adventures and join us in this week's challenge. If posting to an on-line gallery other than you blog, include keyword CCEE2049. We look forward to seeing your wonderful designs.



The wrapping paper is from Molly & Rex.

The dog and bone are from Crazy Dogs by Tim Holtz.

The sentiment is from Christmas Strips by Taylored Expressions.


The cards of the other members of the CCEE design team are linked below:




13 comments:

  1. Absolutely darling, Lynn! I love your sweet puppy (all the pups!) and it makes me smile knowing that ours are always looking for their goodies under the Christmas tree, too! Love the shape and your card design - Happy hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute doggie paper, and of course I always love the crazy dogs. Thanks for finishing off the year with a couple of challenges..this was fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great Christmas card for any dog lover! That Crazy Dog is so cute with his tongue hanging out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, this is soooo cute! The crazy dogs look festive in the midst of the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my goodness, how cute is that paper. The added glitter paper just adds to the festiveness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun way to create a card design using gift wrap paper.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love this darling canine creation- and LOVE the strip of red shimmery wrapping paper you added!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Card is so cute. I have been sick lately so i have not poatd much on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving that paper, works well with the image

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great challenge to use wrapping paper, cute card Lynn and I love the sparkly collar

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww this is so cute Lynn, I love that dog paper and all of the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This gives me a smile! I just love the darling pup paper and your pretty shinny red paper!! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!