Monday, December 28, 2020

Happy Birthday, Denise - the Design Team of TPB

Good morning, all! Today's post is a part of the Happy Birthday Blog Hop that The Project Bin Design Team is putting on for Denise, the creator and owner of The Project Bin. What an honor and privilege it is to work with such an amazing, talented, and kind woman.

What a way she has with words! Her fabulous sentiments are a delight to craft with! They span the range of hilarious to sweetly sentimental. There is something for everyone and every occasion in her wonderful collection.

Thank you, Denise for sharing yourself so freely with us all! We wish you the very best this birthday and always!!

The Project Bin Team Members Hopping Today are:

Lynn McAuley (you're here)

If you started the blog at the top, you should have arrived here from Sunnyside Up, the blog of Dawn Mercedes Barret.

Here is the card I mailed to Denise on Wednesday. It combines images from Hole Foods and Born Yesterday.


From here you will be visiting Crafty Creations by Tracie, the blog of Design Team member Tracie Clary.

Thank you for your visit and enjoy this parade of fun and beautiful birthday cards created just for Denise by The Project Bin Design Team!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... what a delicious looking card, with its donut and sweet look. Lynn, you're created a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sweet--love the image you picked. This card just makes me smile--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. I love that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, yum!! Thank you so much, Lynn!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lynn such a beautiful card - I could take a nibble out of that! So very sweet! Thank so much for hopping for Denise's birthday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! I love that punny sentiment to go along with your design here Lynn! Such a fun and yummy design that I'm sure she'll love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome birthday card Lynn! I love that yummy looking donut and fun sentiment, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute sentiment! So now I wish I had a donut to eat with my cup of coffee! Smile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute birthday card, ohhhhhhhh, I remember what a donut taste like.... lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!