Monday, December 7, 2020

Peace of Earth - Kitchen Sink Stamps

This week's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design features their newly released Mighty Moose paired with their Birch Trees and Big & Bold Christmas Greetings. The moose and sentiment were cut with my Cricut Joy using the KSS SVG files while I fussy cut the trees to get the configuration I wanted. Glitter paper was used for the snow on the ground and splattered white acrylic paint for the falling snow.


 Color Recipe using Stampin' Up Inks

Moose

Layer 1 Creamy Caramel
Layer 2 Baked Brown Sugar
Layer 3 Close to Cocoa
Layer 4 Chocolate Chip

Birch Trees

Layer 1 Baked Brown Sugar
Layer 2 Soft Suede

I am entering this card in the following challenges:




For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:



Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous scene on your slimline card here Lynn! LOVE the sparkly snowy slopes and the snowfall behind your moose too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful slimline card Lynn! I love the glittery snow and that gorgeous moose!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a lovely card design Lynn.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done card! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great scene, your moose looks amazing and I love your snow. I remember when the snow got hard and crusty and it would sparkle just like the glitter paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!