Monday, March 4, 2024

Easter in the Garden

I am calling today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored card, Easter in the Garden. It is so wonderful to have warmer days and brightly colored flowers popping up everywhere! We are so glad to have the winter gloom behind us for another year!

This design features images from the following Kitchen Sink Stamps sets:


All images were stamped with Altenew inks except for the sentiment which is VersaFine Clair Nocturn. This is a 5 x 7 design.



 

I have entered this design in the following challenges this week:

Triple B Challenge - March - Birds-Blossoms-Butterflies

Allsorts - Week 770 - Spring

As You See It - Challenge #318 - Easter

My Time to Craft Challenge Blog - Challenge 528 - Create Your Own Background

Simply Create Too - Challenge #198 - Bunnies & Blooms



For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

10 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and scene full of pretty spring colors! Thank you so much for sharing this week at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely peaceful scene, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, this is such a pretty scene. The Easter greeting is beautifully placed, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely scene you've made, I love the pastel tones you've chosen. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely Spring scene. Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely spring scene and beautiful colours too. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a very pretty scene! I like the soft colours in the main image, then the darker layer to pop it. Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this beautiful garden scene - great Easter card! Thanks for joining us at As You See It challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. A well set scene especially with that sweet bunny. I feel like I am sitting in that garden. Beautiful and serene! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an amazing layered spring and easter design, Lynn! We're so happy to have it in our gallery. For future consideration though, I wanted to let you know, since you're new to our challenge, that to be considered for a winner, you can only enter your project in 4 challenges including ours. Please come back with your talents under those criteria! I'm sure you'll do well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!