Sunday, February 25, 2024

Hopping into Easter

In one short month it will be Easter, and I need to get started on Easter cards. Today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design was created using images from Clay Pots, Honey Bunny, Spring Daffodils, and Bold Holiday Greetings.

The background was created using blended Distress Oxide inks by Ranger. The rabbit, clay pot, and daffodils were stamped  with Stampin' Up inks onto SVG shapes cut with my Cricut Joy and layered on the Distress Oxide Ink background. The SVG cut files are available for purchase for these sets. If you add them to your cart when you purchase the set, the file for that set will be free!


I have entered this design in the following challenges this week:








For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!


5 comments:

  1. Super sweet card full of Spring gorgeousness! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, your beautiful Easter care has me ready for Spring. I'm looking forward to blooming daffodils and more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. Daffodils are my favorite flower and that bunny is so cute! Thank you for playing along with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, I do love Daffs, thanks for joining the challenge at My Time To Craft. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynn! What a sweet card! Love that inked background... and am just a tad envious of your SVG files. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!