Monday, February 5, 2024

Valentine with Non-Traditional Colors - Kitchen Sink Stamps

Today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored card is my final Valentine of the year created using non-traditional colors along with images from Guitar, Heart & Roses, and Sweetheart Daisies (the sentiment).


 This is an A2 card with the guitar, roses, and leaves stamped on cut outs made with SVG cut files which are also available from Kitchen Sink Stamps. All inks used are from Altenew with the exception of the sentiment which was stamped with Versafine Clair Pinecone.

I have entered this card in the following challenges this week:






For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, Lynn I love how you have used your guitar with the roses. Two of my favorite sets from Kitchen sink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely take on the romance theme Lynn, thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card, Lynn. Great elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely card scene. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant take of the romantic prompt, love the idea and the sweet colours. Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card - I can almost hear the romantic serenade! Thanks for playing along with my LOVE challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely! I love the gorgeous flowers and the pretty color combo! The sentiment is so fabulous, too! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful music card. I would use this for my granddaughter as a "Great Performance" card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!