Monday, February 12, 2024

Wildlife Birthday

For this week's Kitchen Sink Stamps' sponsored design, I have created a masculine birthday card for an outdoorsman in my circle of friends. I included images from Mallard Ducks, Isle of Big Bay Lake, Simple Sentiments (retired), and Tiny Norway Pine (retired). 

This A2 design started out with a white panel of cardstock with a Distress Oxide blended background. I then stamped the trees onto the panel and attached an SVG cut duck. All inks on the trees and duck are by Altenew. The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Clair Pinecone.


Check out the ongoing sale at Kitchen Sink Stamps




This card has been entered in the following challenges this week:







For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!


4 comments:

  1. A fabulous Mallard taking Flight Lynn, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, you did such a good job on this card. A perfect birthday card for a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn love your wildlife cards. So peaceful to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing at Ally's Angels!!! (P.S. I've been missing your artistry at FarmQuest and FarmQuest General Store challenge blogs.) --Becca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!