Thursday, March 21, 2024

Polka Dot Boots to Welcome Spring

I have been collecting the Spellbinders Large and Small Dies of the Month for about 6 months now, but haven't taken the time to create and post with most of them. Hopefully that is about to change. I need to stop collecting and organizing and get to creating instead.

This card uses Rain Boot Bouquet (small die for March 2024) and some flowers from Floral Bunny Basket (large die for March 2024). The sentiment I paired with them is from Heartfelt Thoughts by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.




I am entering today's card in the following challenges:








Thanks for your visit today! 
It always brings me joy to see you here!

7 comments:

  1. This card is so cute. I love those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fresh and bright colours for a Spring card, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful creation use all these fun dies to create an awesome card. Love the color coordination. Thank you for joining us at C4Galz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your boots full of flowers, gorgeous card..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sentiment on this beautiful card is perfect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those Wellies, and the CAS style is just lovely. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more from you soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!