Monday, March 25, 2024

Bluebonnet Prayers

With only a few short weeks left of fields of bluebonnets here in Texas, I have chosen to feature them again this week on my Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design. The images I have used come from Bluebonnets, Trees, Rolling Hills, and Trees. I pulled the sentiments from Watercolor Prayers and an old retired set called Ribbons with a Cause. 



I have entered this card in the following challenges this week:







For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!


11 comments:

  1. Lynn, this is so pretty - I especially love the flowers; they look so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty- the bluebonnets are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone ever mentions Bluebonnets you come immediately to mind, this was the first place I ever saw them and every Spring I wait patiently for your posts. A lovely scenic card for Allsorts, thanks so much for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

  4. A gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
    Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog


    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely scene and those flowers really pop. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Show casing those pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, very uplifting. Thanks for joining us over on CRAFT Challenge. Debbie M DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little yellow butterfly just pops from this beautiful spring card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. You have created a wonderful little scene. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely array of pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!