Monday, February 27, 2023

Looking for Spring - Kitchen Sink Stamps

With my Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored slimline card today, I am continuing my quest for spring. I took a little road trip this weekend and saw primroses and Indian paint brushes popping up along the roadside. Now I am keeping my eyes peeled for the arrival of daffodils in neighborhood flower beds! 



Images from the following Kitchen Sink Stamps sets were used on this design:


Spring Daffodils

Spring Nest

Owl & Autumn Moon

Hawaiian Greetings


I also used their SVG cut stencil Cloudy Skies.

The 3-D brick embossing folder is by Sizzix.


I have entered this design in the following challenges this week:


Inspire.Create.Challenges - #137 - Spring Time

Can You Handle the Pressure - Anything Embossing - Twist - Things with Wings



The Winter Flash Sale at Kitchen Sink Stamps continues until midnight PST Tuesday, February 28. What a great time to snag those items on your wish list!


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!


7 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, I just love that unique slimline design, and such a pretty floral image. Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, your card looks fabulous! The brick work and flowers are so pretty - and that bird/nest. WOW! So much to admire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous Lynn! I'm loving your scene and of course I'm right there with you looking for Spring too! I'm loving the texture with your brick and the flowers and toad peeking through the window!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lynn ... what a beautiful creation! Yes, I think we are ALL ready for Spring this year! Even though it's very early, my daffodils are really to POP in bloom ... guess they are as confused with this weather as I am! LOL
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Can You Handle the Pressure
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. Did you hear the news? We have another new challenge blog we'd love to have you come check out and play along in. It all begins on March 3, 2023. It's called Triple B. Fun with Birds, Butterflies & Blooms. Would love to have you pop over! Appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great spring card! looks like a lovely garden! Thanks for sharing with us at Inspire.Create!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful scene...A Splitcoast friend had put some daffodils on her card, and commented about the daffodils that were gowning in her yard. I'm almost embarrassed to say this But ... Until I read her comment I hadn't even looked in our small side yard to see if our daffodils were coming up...and YES they are! I was glad for the reminder to take a look. It's always my reminder that spring is on the way. (Usually my favorite season)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, love all of the spring details.... spring is almost here...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!