Monday, February 13, 2023

Purple and Black Valentine

Today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored card using non-traditional Valentine colors was created for a sweet coffee-loving friend who also loves nature and the great outdoors!

Kitchen Sink Stamps used in this design include:

Butterfly Kisses (Stamptember Exclusive Set from 2022 for Simon Says Stamp)

Coffee Mate Greetings

Ever After Greetings (heart)

Keep Calm Coffee Mug (SVG file - mug)

Angel's Wings (stamps and SVG file - sentiments) 


Lace Embossing Folder by the Crafter's Companion

Flowered Embossing Folder by Cuttlebug


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

3 comments:

  1. Lynn, this is so pretty! I'd love to have a cup like that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so beautiful Lynn! Love the colors and that stunning butterfly on the cup...I want to drink my coffee from it!! I'm loving that lace at the bottom too! TFS friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, love how you highlighted the embossing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!