Monday, February 20, 2023

On the Road Masculine Birthday - Kitchen Sink Stamps

The weather is finally warming up enough to tempt us Texans to get out and see a bit of  nature! Today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design is a masculine birthday card I call On the Road. 

I have seen a bluebonnet blossom or two popping up on local roadsides, which makes me excited that our colorful wildflowers will soon be everywhere!! Won't be long now, and I will be pulling out my flowers for creating!!


KSS Stamps sets used on this card are:

Classic Old Truck

Grand View Mountains

Make a Big Statement


I also used the SVG Cut Stencil Cloudy Skies.


I have entered this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - February 23 - Anything Goes with Twist Use Red for Anything But a Heart


We Love Stamping - Anything Stamped with the Option of Adding a Stencil


Creative Knockouts - Challenge #488 - Birthday Wishes


The Male Room - Challenge #171 - Nature


Sparkles Monthly Challenges Blog - #161 - For Men Only


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

11 comments:

  1. Great card and I love that old pickup - it adds to that perfect scene. I just got back from Lockhart and sadly didn't see any bluebonnets yet. The weather sure was nice though. Spring will be here soon.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, what a great masculine birthday card with the old truck and mountain scenery! I love how the multi-stamp truck gives so much depth and 3D feel to it!! Thank you so much for sharing your card and talents with us at The Male Room for our "nature" themed challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always anticipate your mentions of Bluebonnet's Lynn, I will be keeping an eye open for more!

    Great truck image and perfect in red and a perfect masculine card, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping February challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, that amazing truck looks great with the mountains in the background. This manly birthday card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really fun red antique truck and CAS design! Love the scene in the background too! How nice to be able to see some signs of Spring coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining The Male Room blog challenge. I wish I could say flowers were coming up at my roadside. 24 inches of snow in the next 2 days. Thanks for making hope spring is on its way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great masculine creation, I am not very good at those. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to go look at the tuck stamp! WOW! You have stamped it amazingly. Love your masculine card and great design. Also love your clouds and mountains. Thank you so much for joining us in our Nature challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous male card!
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super male card, men do love their trucks. Thanks for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!