Monday, March 6, 2023

Happy Days - Kitchen Sink Stamps

I hit the road again this weekend for a quick trip to the Texas Hill Country. I kept my eyes peeled for my first sighting of Texas bluebonnets, and was greatly rewarded. They are beginning to pop up along the highways from Victoria to San Antonio! They are, of course, the inspiration for this week's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design.


 Images from the following Kitchen Sink Stamps' sets 
were used to create this card.


Bluebonnets

Stars and Stripes American Flag

Grazing Horse

Tree Friends

Summer Lemons (sentiment)


The flag, horse, and bluebonnets were stamped on SVG cut files also available at Kitchen Sink Stamps. The sky was created using the KSS SVG cut stencil Cloudy Skies.


Today's card has been entered in the following challenges for this week:

Wednesday's Creative Inspiration Challenge Blog - March - Spring Blooms

Krafty Chicks Challenge - Challenge #653 - Stamp Act

Triple B - Birds, Butterflies & Blooms - March Challenge



For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!


7 comments:

  1. So pretty and makes me homesick for south Texas. I've heard the bluebonnets are so pretty this year - and love them on your card too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a gorgeous scene here Lynn! I love the bright colors and how awesome that you were able to spot the blue bonnets! Your card is very uplifting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't seen any yet but what a beautiful card this turned out to be. Texas proud for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done card. I like everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love horses, and I love the American flag, and I also love those pretty blue flowers, so this is a winner for me! It's been a long time since I visited your blog, but it's great to see your cards again! Thanks for playing along with the first Triple B challenge too! (Carol, GD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful scene, I'm sure fields of bluebonnet are fabulous to see IRL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!