Monday, March 13, 2023

Wishing You the Luck of the Irish - Kitchen Sink Stamps

Today's sponsored Kitchen Sink Stamps design is the Saint Patrick's Day card that I am putting in the mail for my Great-Grandson today. I started celebrating the holiday a bit early with a fabulous bowl of corned beef and cabbage that a neighbor shared with me this past week. I think I will add a mug of cold beer to the mix on Friday to get into the Irish spirit!



Stamped images are from the following KSS sets:


SVG Cut Stencils used:


I have entered this card in the following challenges this week:






For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!


13 comments:

  1. Cute, cute card! I love the little bow you added for the bear too. Precious.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little bear looks fuzzy and cute all decked out for St. Patrick's Day! I'm loving the theme with the rainbow and sky too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant' get over how fuzzy your bear looks! I think your great-grandson will enjoy this darling card, Lynn. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that adorable fuzzy bear. Your card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn... your sweet scene is adorable...so loving that fuzzy bear! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Tic Tac Toe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn... so happy to see your sweet bear at Just Us Girls as well. Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love all the texture on your bear and the little shamrocks in the grass. Such a fun card. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every teddy bear needs a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! Darling card! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so beautifully dimensional-looking with that fabulous teddy! Thanks so much for joining us at Tic Tac Toe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet Lynn, the bear looks so soft and fluffy.... you just want to touch him

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post thank you Ashlee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!