Thursday, April 28, 2022

CCEE2216 - Spring Garden

For our final April challenge, CCEE Hostess, Liz Willams has asked the CCEE Stampers to give her a peek at what we have planted in our spring garden. She said to feature our favorite blossoms on our creations.

Well, unfortunately, I am no gardener. Even the knockout roses I planted last year refuse to bloom. The only blossoms appearing in my flower beds this year are weeds that put out flowers! But that's O.K. They come in many pretty colors!

The sentiment is from Deadbeat Designs and the die cut wildflowers are from Flower Field by Tim Holtz for Sizzix.


See the flowers growing in the gardens of the DT members below:

Liz Williams

In addition to the CCEE challenge, I am entering this card in the following challenges:

The Card Concept #174 {How Does Your Garden Grow} As mentioned above, Texas weeds and wildflowers grow in my yard each spring. The style is pretty clean and simple.

11 comments:

  1. Another non-gardener here as well, Lynn. Your wildflowers look beautiful against the brick background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That brick wall is fabulous and it makes these flowers just pop with their color. That is an awesome quote from our first lady from Texas, Lady Bird Johnson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous card here Lynn! Loving that brick textured background and what a wonderful sentiment with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another love of the brick. Great card Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another non gardener here, great card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely awesome! Love your flowers against that brick wall! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure … we appreciate your support and hope to see you again next challenge!
    Darlene
    CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    P.S. Thanks for sharing in our challenge over on the Sisterhood of Crafters also. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lovely card, and such an awesome brick folder you used for the background. Thank you for joining us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful Lynn :) Love the brick wall background and those die-cut flowers. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concepts this week. Karen K. (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am like you, not a gardener. I was once given a plant that the giver told me is very hard to kill. LOL! Well, I managed to kill it. So I am always asking others to not give me plants because I do not have a green thumb. Great die cuts you used for this beautiful card and a wonderful sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely flowers Lynn, I too am no gardener... I'd rather stamp and color them...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty...your flowers are sweet, especially against the background! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!