Wednesday, April 6, 2022

CCEE2213 - No Housework Day

Our April CCEE Challenge hostess, Liz Williams has asked the CCEE Stampers to celebrate “NO HOUSEWORK DAY” by spending the day in our stamp rooms designing a “Free for All” card with the theme of our choice. She said, "Have fun," and I sure did.

This card is going to a friend (not naming any names here) to give him a chuckle! This card shows him at his favorite place taking part in his favorite sport! This guy is from Art Impressions. I added a die cut beer bottle in his hand. The hilarious sentiment is from Picket Fence Studios.


Let's see what the rest of the crew chose to create this week:



 

9 comments:

  1. LOL! That saying cracks me up... fun card, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, we have family members that could use this as a birthday card. I love this card!!Especially the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sentiment!!! Your friend will love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, fun sentiment and no housework getting done there 😂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn I always get the CCEE email a few days after your post it seems and today when I opened my email and saw your card I laughed so hard as this is sooooo my hubby!!! Totally awesome card love it!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TEE HEE!! That sentiment is too funny! It's a wonderful image to go along with it and you've done a really fabulous job with the beach scene too! I'm sure your friend will get a kick out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovel this card! Great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh I love this fun AI stamp and that sentiment is super funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!