Monday, April 25, 2022

Plumeria for Mother - Kitchen Sink Stamps

With Mother's Day just around the corner on May 8, I am sharing this card created for my mother as my Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design. I often mix lots of stamps together to create my KSS cards, but this design uses on two sets: Plumeria and Bold Holiday Greetings.




The blossoms and leaves were cut with my Cricut Joy using the SVG Cut File which is available for free from KSS when added to your cart at the time you purchase the Plumeria set. The layered stamping was then added to the cut outs.

The background was blended with Squeezed Lemonade and Dried Marigold Distress Oxide by Ranger. I then splattered it with water, dried it, and then splattered it again with liquid gold.

This card has been entered in the following challenges this week:

Sunday Stamps - SSC281 - Sweet Pastels

Alphabet Challenge Blog - B is for Blooms

Cut It Up! Challenge Blog p #250 - April Showers Bring May Flowers

As You Like It Challenge - Favorite: Floral or Cute. I love florals! Flowers are my "thing!"


Thank you, As You Like It!


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:







For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

13 comments:

  1. Such pretty flowers, and I love that blended background with the gold splatters! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blended background is so pretty Lynn! Love the beautiful blooms perfect for Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Lynn, this is really amazing! The layered coloring on the leaves and flowers is simply stunning! I swear, I thought at first you had put real leaves on this, lol - gorgeous work! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring and blending are gorgeous. Heather's right, those leaves look real! Thanks for sharing your April Showers Bring May Flowers project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn, this is so pretty - love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynn, this is Jeanette - not sure why it's showing me as an anonymous poster.

      Delete
  6. Just beautiful! Love the flower and the shimmery touches on the background are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mother's day card is beautiful, I love the peachy pastel shapes, and the plumeria blooms are such a pretty motif. I like the shimmering glow in the background and I'm sure the card will be appreciated by whomever will receive it. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely Spring time colors. She's going to love it. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Fabulous make, thanks so much for sharing and for joining the AYLI challenge. Hugs Squirrel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card. The image is gorgeous and your ink blending is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept and please stop by again when you can. I enjoy seeing your wonderful creativity with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!