Monday, December 20, 2021

Holiday Packaging

Now that all my holiday cards are complete and in the mail, I have this week to get my gifts wrapped and under the Christmas tree.

Today's Technique Lover's Challenge 878 over at Splitcoaststampers gave me the opportunity to do just that. For this challenge participants were asked to create holiday packaging that could hold a gift card. Challenge Hostess Lyn created a Box in a Bag using this tutorial. It looked like a fun and fast way to construct a gift bag for small treasures so I used it, too! She listed several other options, as well, if you would like to take a look.

For this Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored project, I used images and a sentiment from Christmas Poinsettia. I created a border for the bottom of the bag with the pines and pine cones and an SVG cut poinsettia as the center decoration. The sentiment is also stamped on an SVG cut file which is available with the purchase of this set. I can't find any identification on the designer paper so I'm not sure of its origin.


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:







For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!