Monday, December 13, 2021

Holiday Cheer - Kitchen Sink Stamps

For today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored holiday card, I wanted to share a new color recipe with you for the Amaryllis. I chose to go with pinks for this Christmas card which also features sentiments and pine from Christmas Poinsettia



Color Recipe for the Amaryllis using
Stampin' Up Inks

Layer 1 Pretty in Pink
Layer 2 Polished Pink
Layer 3 Magenta Madness
Layer 4 Raspberry Ripple

The pines were stamped using only layer 1 in Mossy Meadow. The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Claire Nocturne and the edges were sponged with Victorian Velvet Distress Oxide ink.

I still have more Christmas cards to go. Most of my holiday cards this year are featuring the amaryllis. The blossoms are so beautiful and it is so easy to stamp.

For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:




For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!


3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!