Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Celebrate with Song - CCEE2148

It is my honor to get to host the December challenges for the CCEE Stampers as we close out 2021.

Music plays a huge part in the celebration of the Christmas holidays for many, many people. We hear holiday music played in churches, piped to us in stores, coming through our radios, and featured on holiday specials on T.V. throughout the month of December.

For today's challenge, "Celebrate with Song," I am asking that the CCEE Stampers use song lyrics from a holiday song (either secular or religious) as the sentiment on the front of a Christmas design. 

I have chosen one of the songs I always loved hearing at Christmas Eve services during my childhood. It still gives me goosebumps to this day.

Images used to create this card include:

Come to Bethlehem by Stampin' Up

Cover-a-Car Universe by Impression Obsession

Sentiment by Stampabilities


Visit the blogs of our Design Team to see their creations inspired by holiday songs!


7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Lynn! And that's one of my favorite Christmas hymns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that beautiful song will be singing in my heart this morning. This card and the lovely background sends to to the same sense of "awe" as this beautiful song does. I love cards that speak to the wonders of the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really beautifully done card. IThis is a favorite Christmas song of mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is stunning Lynn, I love the gorgeous scene you created and what a beautiful song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lynn, an amazing scene.... love how bright the star shines... Love the song

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!