Wednesday, December 8, 2021

CCEE2049 - Family Traditions

As the hostess for the CCEE Stampers this December, I have asked the CCEE Stampers to create a project that represents one of the Christmas traditions celebrated at their house. I told them that mine may just be one of the wackiest!

At my house we have many Christmas traditions that we hold fast to each year, but the wonderfully wacky one involves a rubber chicken that one person in the family receives every year. They must then find an ingenious way to repurpose the chicken and pass it on to someone new the following year.

Below I have photographed 2 scrapbook pages that I did in 2013 which features "Chick Flicks" made for me by my granddaughter, Piper, in 2012. Beside that page to the left you see "Wild Chicken Whisky" presented to my husband by our son in 2015. I can't wait to see who gets the chicken this year, and what it will look like!!




My chicken card today features a chicken from Stampin' Up and a sentiment from Impression Obsession. The designer paper is Graphic 45.


Learn about the Christmas tradition in the households of our other CCEE Design Team Members below:

7 comments:

  1. I know you and the girls have always had fun being creative with that cute tradition of yours for years. This was a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun challenge, loved hearing about your Tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun tradition! And your card is fun as well -- love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn this was such a fun challenge and an even more fun tradition! I'd never heard of this but what a lucky memory to have and to pass on to yoru family to keep going :) AMAZING card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a fun tradition Lynn and I love your cute scrapbook pages! Adorable card too, love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Lynn to you and your family. What a fun tradition and with a talented and creative family you have a lifetime of wonderful memories to go with it. Big hugs with extra for Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun tradition! I certainly never heard of that one before. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!