Monday, April 19, 2021

Spring Nest - Kitchen Sink Stamps

This weekend I have been having fun outdoors enjoying the beautiful spring weather here in Texas and watching the birds in my neighborhood. Naturally that led me to gravitate toward the new KSS set, Spring Nest for my Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored designs today! 

My first card in a Mother's Day slimline design which features both Spring Nest, as well as Build a Pine Branch, with a sentiment which uses images from Bold Holiday Greetings and Whole Family. The clouds were created using the KSS SVG cut file Cloudy Skies. The nest was also cut on my Cricut Joy with the Spring Nest SVG cut file and popped up on dimensionals over the stamped pine branch




This second card uses the cut out Spring Nest again with a tag using Love from Love Letters and a variety of dies from Sizzix. The background embossing folder is by Stampin' Up.

I have entered this second card at  A Place to Start in Challenge #4 - Make It Elegant.




For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

3 comments:

  1. Lynn, these are beautiful nature cards - I love the birds nest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Lynn, that birds nest is so realistic and I love the slimline design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful nature cards Lynn.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!