Monday, April 12, 2021

Mother's Day Pop & Twist Card - Kitchen Sink Stamps

I have been wanting to make a pop and twist card for a while now, but I always felt that they were too complicated. This weekend however, I watched this YouTube tutorial at Maymay Made It and learned her simple version to created the pop and twist mechanism for any size card. Maymay's directions are so awesome! Take the time to watch, and I think you will want to give it a try, too!

Today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design is a Mother's Day Card using Maymay's Pop and Twist instructions paired with KSS images from Sweetheart Daisies, Fresh as a Daisy, and Bold Holiday Greetings. I also used the SVG cut files which go with these sets.

I chose to made a standard A2 card and the strip I cut for the inside mechanism was 10 inches by 2 inches.


Here is the front of the card:




Here is the inside of the pop and twist:



The designer paper is by Heidi Grace Designs for Colorbok.


I really love this color mix on the daisies so I am sharing that recipe with you, as well, today!


Color Recipe for the Daisies

Layer 1 Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette

Layer 2 Stampin' Up Blushing Bride

Layer 2 Stampin' Up Rococo Rose

Layer 4 Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

4 comments:

  1. Lynn this is absolutely gorgeous! And look at the inside. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card turned out beautifully. I don't think I've heard of this technique. I may have to check it out. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card Lynn, I love all of the flowers and the gorgeous inside!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!