Wednesday, April 7, 2021

CCEE2114 - Zoo Keepers Day

Apparently today is Zoo Lovers Day. For that reason, CCEE Stampers April hostess, Frances Byrne has asked us to create a card that includes at least one animal you might find in a zoo.

Since sloths are popular in my family, I chose to use this one from Artistic Impressions and framed it with a leafy embossed frame. The double stitched frame for the sentiment is by Rubbernecker.


What kind of critters will we find on the CCEE DT cards? Let's find out!

6 comments:

  1. Hey, you got ME on a card! LOL! Lately I'm a total sloth -just no get up and go! LOVE LOVE your sweet card - the vibrant green is so refreshing and your sloth is as CUTE as can be! Super card for Zoo day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leafy embossed frame for this most handsome sloth. He's got the best job in the zoo of just hanging out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that embossed background to frame your cute sloth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Lynn, I love the embossed background and that fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!