Monday, March 29, 2021

March Release - Kitchen Sink Stamps


Such excitement today as I get to share a whole passel of fabulous new images being released by Kitchen Sink Stamps. All of them lend themselves very well to my favorite style of stamping: scene building which I have featured on each of these Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored designs.

The new sets available for purchase today include:


In addition to Spring Nest I have also used All Year Grapevine Wreath and Fall Chrysanthemum (leaves) to create these first two cards. On this first card, I stamped and masked the entire image and then sponged a chicken wire background with a stencil.  


For this second card, I used the SVG cut files for the wreath, nest, bow, feathers and leaves. When ordering stamps, you can get the SVG cut files for free at the time of purchase. I brushed on the brick background before assembling the pieces. The bow and nest are popped up on dimensionals.



This first Build a Pine Branch sample was created adding images from Winter Cardinals and Grand View Mountains. Again, on this card I masked and stamped the entire scene on the card front starting with the pine branch before adding the cardinal and the mountains. I then watercolored the green field and added some texture to that area by using the SVG Cloudy Skies stencil with a darker green. I then add the clouds above the mountains also using one of the SVC Cloudy Skies stencils. The sentiment is from Love Letters.


Again, on this second sample, I have used SVG cut files and layered them over each other without masking. Images from Cabin by the Lake, Tiny Norway Pine (no longer available), Birch Trees, Tree Friends, and Summer Lemons (sentiment) were used in addition to Build a Pine Branch.


The new Water Lilies set also includes this fun frog! Other images on this first Water Lilies card include Cattails, Isle of Big Bay LakeHoney Bunny, and a sentiment from Ever After Castle Greetings. I used the SVG cut files for the frog and the lily pads with the water lilies. The designer paper is from BasicGrey.




My final sample for today's reveal features the Graceful Swan. I used SVG cut files for the birch tree trunks, the swan, and the water lily. The other images on the card are from Birch Trees, Grand View Mountains, Isle of Big Bay Lake, and Love Letters (sentiment). The sky was create with the Cloudy Skies stencil. The sentiment label was created with a Sizzix die.



I hope you find something you love in this new release. I loved creating these spring designs to show these wonderful images off for you!


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


                                     Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!


 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Lynn there is a cache of absolutely gorgeous cards on your blog today!! I love the feel of the spring and the beautiful cabin card reminds me so much of our snowy Cabin retreat - sensational!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Lynn, all of these cards are amazing! You created beautiful scene with awesome stamps, I think my favorite is the cabin one, LOVE the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lynn... so many beautiful cards! You do an amazing job with the new release every single time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The queen of scenes strikes again.... amazing.... you rocked these new stamps Lynn... Spring is definitely in the air

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You sure have been busy! And each and every card is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!