Wednesday, March 3, 2021

CCEE2109 - Old Stuff

It's a brand new month, which means the CCEE Stampers have a brand new challenge hostess. Our March hostess is the talented Frances Byrne. She has informed us that the 2nd of March was Old Stuff Day! So for this week's challenge for the CCEE Stampers, Frances has asked us to combine something old (stamps, dies, and the like) with something that is somewhat new. 

I have used two fairly old items on this design. I have been collecting scriptures from Word Art Wednesday for over 5 years to use on the cards I create for the cards I make for ministry in my church. The one I have used on today's card is about 4 years old. The oldest item I have used on this card is the monarch butterfly from Kitchen Sink Stamps which is just over 13 years old.

The newest things on my card are the Distress Oxide inks from Ranger I used to create the blended background. One of them just arrived in the mail this past week.



If you would like to see the oldies used by the rest of the CCEE Design Team in their designs this week check out their blogs below:

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card for these wonderful words of reassurance! That is a great die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Lynn... I love how the verse is in two different shades. Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, Lynn. The sentiments are beautiful along with the background colors and card design. Love this.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ink-blending on the background of your card is spot-on! A lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colors and design Lynn.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lynn, I love the inky background and that beautiful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!