Monday, March 15, 2021

A Couple of Thanks - KSS

Today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored designs are two thank you cards using images from Watercolor Thanks and Spring Daffodils. It seems I have depleted my thank you card stash and need to send out a few this week. 

This first one was created for the Clean and Simple Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. The theme is Think Spring. Well, when I think spring, I think of all the bulbs bursting forth with their rainbow of tulips, gladiolus, and daffodils. Two of my dad's gladiolus bloomed just before our recent ice storm. He cut the blooms and brought them in to enjoy during those icy days! I'm keeping my eyes peeled, but haven't seen any daffodils, yet! But they will start showing up any day now, I am sure!




This next card was created for the 3-D Sentiment with Vanishing Point Technique Lover's Challenge also at Splitcoaststampers. I had seen Lydia Fiedler's blog post and YouTube video a week or so back featuring this technique, and it took me back to my early teaching career when we had students do this with their signature as they were learning cursive writing. When it popped up on SCS again today as the TLC, I knew I wanted to take that trip down memory lane and try it again, just for fun!



For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

5 comments:

  1. Lynn, both of your thank you cards are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards Lynn! I love the all of the stamps you used and that little frog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I sure can't wait for my daffodils to start blooming here. One of my favorite spring flowers. Beautiful cards as usual Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gladiolus at our old house didn't bloom until well after our daffodils. Got nothing here and miss those signs of spring:( Lovely thank you cards Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!