Monday, November 16, 2020

Trim the Tree - Kitchen Sink Stamps

With no one planning to be here for Thanksgiving, I have decided to get out my Christmas decorations and trim the tree this week! I so enjoy the twinkling lights on the tree in the evening so I expect that it will lift my spirits as we move toward Christmas and the New Year that follows. I am certain that most, like me, are ready to see 2020 come to an end.

Today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design is a slimline holiday card created using the following sets:

Gingerbread Family

Teardrop Christmas Ornaments

Christmas Lights 2020

Big & Bold Christmas Greetings 



Color Recipes Used Today


Pines using Stampin' Up Inks

Layer 1 Cucumber Crush
Layer 2 Garden Green
Layer 3 Mossy Meadow

Gingerbread Boy and Girl using Aletnew Inks

Layer 1 Buttercream
Layer 2 Rocky Shore
Layer 3 Mocha

Light Sockets using Stampin' Up Inks

Layer 1 Mossy Meadow
Layer 2 Forest Foilage

Light Bulbs using Stampin' Up Inks

Layer 1 Watermelon Wonder
Layer 2 Real Red
Layer 3 Berry Burst

Teardrop Ornaments using Altenew Inks

Layer 1 Lavender Fields
Layer 2 Deep Iris
Layer 3 Midnight Violet

Pine Cones using Altenew Inks

Layer 1 Rocky Shores
Layer 2 Rocky Shores
Layer 3 Mocha
Layer 4 Espresso



For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


Nancy Stamps by Nancy McCabe


For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

5 comments:

  1. Well your slimline decorated tree card is gorgeous Lynn! I love the added gingerbread to this tree as well as the colors! Everything seems so warm and inviting here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous slimline card Lynn! I Love all of the different stamped you used and the glow around the lights looks awesome! Enjoy decorating your tree, I love Christmas lights too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! It will be just hbby and I at Thanksgiving. We would usually go to our daughter's house where she would cook us a wonderful meal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHat a cool card- I so love this make! Love how you added the cords to the Gingerbread and made ornaments- fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tree Lynn, my favorite tree had pine cones on the tips of the branches... great memories when the kids were little... miss that tree.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!